- Labor reforms to boost manufacturing (16-Oct-2014)
- Diesel price deregulation (19-Oct-2014)
- Declared ordinance for e-auction of coal blocks (20-Oct-2014)
On the not-so-positive side though, there have been two criticism on the govt.
- Black money case: Govt expressed inability to declare names of the black money holders until they are charge-sheeted, siting bilateral treaties with the foreign nations
- Possible alliance with NCM may not be seen in very good light considering the image of NCP (Anyways, BJP does not have an option if Shiv-sena remains adamant with excessive demands)
So certainly there are few temporary negatives, it's heartening to see the positive moves for economic development. At least good progress - at decent speed - is happening in terms of economic reforms.